Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Computers!!!

Hello! I have finally regained access to the internet. I have been having so many computer problems, first my large computer got infected with a virus that none of my three antivirus programs picked up so it totally destroyed the hard drive and internet chip thingy. Then I was using my backup laptop but the power cord had a short in it so it wouldn't charge. So in the end I had to check out a loaner computer from the tech center, which I had to sign away my soul to get. It is the slowest most annoying computer ever and I hate it with all my heart, but I guess it will have to do until my other one gets fixed. I don't have any completed pictures right now, but I am currently working on something which should be completed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment