Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Introduction

In case you didn't read the description my name is Breanne and I am a Student at Northern State University in Aberdeen South Dakota. I am studying to become a high school English teacher. If I were to describe myself in one word it would be geek. I am a big geek. I love comic books, anime, Sci-fi shows, watching cartoons, and most of all drawing. Which brings me to this blog about my procrastination habits; I have a big problem with procrastinating. I put off doing everything and I mean everything, even stupid little things like picking something up after I drop it. I even put off eating to work on this. The thing is when I procrastinate I use drawing as an excuse like " Jennie looked sad today, I guess I could wait to write that essay and draw Jennie a picture instead!" It sounds ridiculous, but it happens alot. Here are some examples:

These are pictures I drew of Gir from Invader Zim (I love Invader Zim) instead of doing English homework.
I just realized that there are more Gir drawings that I did instead of English, but I don't think I will post them all right now.


Well, that's all I have for now hope you enjoyed and more will be coming soon.

1 comment: