Saturday, June 4, 2011

Living with the Gnomes

Yeah... so sorry I haven't posted in awhile but I had to move due to a flood. I am currently living in a tent in my grandma's backyard with my gnomes. I have also pushed back all of my normal projects because I was doing a drawing for a contest which I didn't win so I am a bit more sad but I guess I will post my entries here so I don't feel like I did them for nothing. The thing was that you had to draw an animal hybrid of some sort whether it was two animals, an animal and a person, or an animal and an object so here are my two epic fail entries...
                                                    This is Rolf the pineapple yetti.


 And this is a gaoster.

Yeah so I am a little upset I didn't win but at least I will be able to get back to what I want to do. I am still going to push off a few of my other projects for now so I can do some new and different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment