Sunday, June 26, 2011

Now time for something other than Goats

Recently I have been having a little bit of a problem with my depression but hopefully that will be a thing of the past now that I am on some new medication. I guess I really can't complain because  depression + no sleep = Inspiration. Yes thanks to my depression and no sleep I was able to draw a picture of something other than Goat King. Every once in a while I get images stuck in my head that I can't stop thinking about it until I draw it.... it's very rare for this to happen. This is the result ...
It's also very rare for my drawings to have names but for some reason this one does. Like the picture the name just sort of came to me ... but I think I shall keep the name a secret unless someone asks me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment